HAPPY THANKSGIVING, AMERICA! We have so much to be thankful for…let us never forget from where those blessing come and those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in securing our freedom.
Cartoon by Wayne Stayskal Source: Student News Daily
One of the (many) benefits of using EVERFI is that your students become eligible to earn 529 college savings scholarships! EVERFI has given away over $100,000 in scholarships — will one of your students win this year?
Check out our K-12 blog to read one of last year’s winning entries!
EVERFI TIP: How do students earn scholarships?
- Students: complete any EVERFI course
- Visit the Student Scholarship page to determine their eligibility
- Click “Student Application” and submit an entry
Student Scholarship Contest Dates
Fall Application Window: September 4 – January 18, 2019 – Winners announced February 1
Spring Application Window: February 4, 2019 – May 10, 2019 – Winners announced May 24
Grace knows no bounds! You asked…I’m answering. You can now take the retake until Dec 7.
If you would like to retake the Microeconomics Exam, log into USA TEST PREPS and take the MICROECONOMICS RETAKE assessment.
(If you need instructions, go to the Economics page)
You can take the Microeconomics Exam Retake up to 3 (three) times.
If you choose, I will replace the score you made on the i-respond portion of today’s exam with the best of the 3 scores achieved on the USA Test Prep Retake.
The i-respond portion of the exam was worth 80% of the overall exam grade. The Circular Flow and Crazy Cow Supply/Demand questions were the remaining 20% of the exam grade.
AGAIN: THE EXAM RETAKE OPPORTUNITY EXPIRES FRIDAY DEC 7th AT 11:59PM.
Thank you for checking the blog! I hope you take advantage of the opportunity and do well!!!!
Click on the image below to access the college application process information we discussed in homeroom. Good Luck! And, Apply Early!
- They must use their campbellhigh.net account (provided to all students) to access the ballot. ( I had to be logged in to that account yesterday in order to access it.)
- Once they have voted, their account will be locked out of the ballot survey and they will not be able to access it again.
- If they have any trouble with their account, they should see Ms. Blaydes or another staff member in our Learning Commons.
- If any student has any questions or concerns, they should see Mr. Smith in Room 917 or Ms. Schiappa in Room 934.
The link to access the ballot is:
Hi all, here is the link for the EOC tutoring on April 28th. There will be food. Register if they want a biscuit. They should report to room 407 by 9am. If they are going to be late, they can still attend. Let me know if you need anything.